• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
That is what I am going to do. When you bought the kit my intensions were to do an all out scale build, but since then EMHW has announced the Bulldog airframe at 109" ws and that it should be available late this year. I will be jumping all over that!!!

jeff

30cc
Wooooh!! That's going to be huge! I'm thinking a Valach 210 but, then again it may need something bigger. What do you have in mind for power? All out scale, it's going to be Awesome! Any particular scheme yet? Dude, I'm all in...Bipes for real men!!!!

Jeff

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The Valach 210 should be plenty and it would have to be in the Bulldog II scheme. Earlier today I was thinking of finding a different scheme for this one and save my efforts for the Bulldog with the big one.

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
The Valach 210 should be plenty and it would have to be in the Bulldog II scheme. Earlier today I was thinking of finding a different scheme for this one and save my efforts for the Bulldog with the big one.
Definitely following this build thread.....great stuff.... thanks

jeff

30cc
I definitely agree on saving the Bulldog II scheme for the Big Bulldog. That's going to be one heck of a paint job...lots of graphics. Good to know a Valach 210 will do the job. Anything bigger than that is a fortune. Not that the 210 isn't.( chaching $$$$ :)

Jeff

Here's what the 58% Pitts S1-S flies like with the Valach 210 installed....

Here's the same plane with a 3W220 quad

jeff

30cc
The Valach 210 really does the job! The guy in the second video was hauling buns...way to go!!

Jeff

WMcNabb

150cc
Robert, would you have any tips on sourcing the magnets and base I see on your building table? Looks like a sweet setup.

WMcNabb

150cc
Just now catching up on yesterday's posts...

Guessing that the Bulldog I did not have the swept wing tips?

I knew the II was an awesome plane and had the chance to meet Jim and his wife with that machine. Just didn't know it's official name per Mirco's drawing. Pretty cool!!

Great news on your phone call with the congressman!!!