• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Man how I wish I could afford that one. Sorry about the employment, I wish you the best. Through the last few years you have been around and been very kind and helpful. That is good character and a little bad luck can't plaque you long so hang in there.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Just now catching up on yesterday's posts...

Guessing that the Bulldog I did not have the swept wing tips?

I knew the II was an awesome plane and had the chance to meet Jim and his wife with that machine. Just didn't know it's official name per Mirco's drawing. Pretty cool!!

Great news on your phone call with the congressman!!!
No Sir, number I did not have the swept wing's, see pic. I wish I could have met Jim, from what I have heard and seen he was a great guy.
The call was a shock, never thought that would happen. But I enjoyed our conversation and glad to hear they do not like what is happening.

Attachments

• lW7e8xT7bus0gj9w9FrdnJ989R6SPQX4.jpg
    lW7e8xT7bus0gj9w9FrdnJ989R6SPQX4.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 225

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
By the way guys, today and tomorrow I have been directed to cut down a tree. And as you all know "A happy wife is a happy life"!
Of course I also subscribe to the same is true in the other direction.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The bottom wing halves are done, the pic is of the last rib cap strips. I also drew, cut, and epoxied the engine box together. The pic is of it getting the corner support. I gave it 3° right thrust with no down, should work out good.

Attachments

• P1080338.JPG
    P1080338.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 204
  • P1080339.JPG
    P1080339.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 193

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Worked on the tree all day and am drag ass tired. But, I still like to get something done on the build each day. So, I am slowly working on the struts, they're easy enough.

Attachments

• P1080341.JPG
    P1080341.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 215