• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC YAK 55

Super08

70cc twin V2
Brian I just got off the phone with Jeff. He had some problems with his. At first he was going to use a canister but it was nose heavy, btw he does have a pull pull. So he changed it to a muffler and he has 2 A123 batteries mounted on a tray he added about 2" behind the tray for the rudder and it balanced that way. But as for the plane he loves it.

Brian, we have a guy at our field flying on of these. I will talk to him and see if he had any problems with his. Might see him tomorrow.

Bemeson

50cc
Doug,

I just got done messing with mine and guess what that is whereby tray is as well. I think it will still need a smidge more weight to get it neutral but now I am very close.

Thanks as always

Brian

Blue swipe the CG is clearly armed in pilot planes so that is not the issue

Super08

70cc twin V2
I can't even see my bench right now. I got my cub unpacked and put it on the bench, then my stock came in from Tower and I just threw all of it on the bench. It is a disaster.

nebwake

70cc twin V2
My 40% pilot extra 260 needed some tail weight plus I mounted the batteries behind the hatch. I made a little tray for them and it never complained once. Add the weight. Im sure itll be fine.

Bemeson

50cc
Super08;2851 wrote: I can't even see my bench right now. I got my cub unpacked and put it on the bench, then my stock came in from Tower and I just threw all of it on the bench. It is a disaster.

I can feel your pain Doug..... You should put up some pictures of the beast as I always enjoy your building....

Take care my friend

Brian