• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Can somebody please measure the length of the aileron and elevator push rods (total length including ball links) for one of the 100cc edges? I'm away from my planes at the moment and need to order some hangar 9 replacements along with new ball links.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Can somebody please measure the length of the aileron and elevator push rods (total length including ball links) for one of the 100cc edges? I'm away from my planes at the moment and need to order some hangar 9 replacements along with new ball links.
Bueller? Bueller?

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I don't have my plane here, but the turnbuckle we supply is 3-1/2"

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Any update on viper shipments?
Herve is there an update on the Extra 100cc shipment .?
Thanks Russell

@Islandflyer can give more detailed info but the shipment with the Vipers just left a week or so ago so with the history of last shipments I'd guess we have 3-4 weeks of water travel yet.

Herve told me the Extra's are on the next container, I decided to get a second viper but am still pondering getting an Extra as well.