• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Whoohoo! I finally got one of these!
P1040160.JPG

yakken

100cc
Have a question. My brother has the pau 35 cent edge 140mm up and 130mm down on ailerons. The ailerons just dont seem to be very responsive when your in high alpha 3d. Its a handfull to do your basic harriering around. Seems like it always wants to drop a wing. The servos are 1256 savox and we have them in many other planes with no problems. What is your guys setup on the ailerons?

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Have a question. My brother has the pau 35 cent edge 140mm up and 130mm down on ailerons. The ailerons just dont seem to be very responsive when your in high alpha 3d. Its a handfull to do your basic harriering around. Seems like it always wants to drop a wing. The servos are 1256 savox and we have them in many other planes with no problems. What is your guys setup on the ailerons?
We have 140mm up, 130mm down on the XFC planes.
We have no problem with harrier stability.
What CG, what prop, what engine, how much elevator used all have an incidence on harrier stability.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp

I've never experienced a dropping wing on either of my edges, but like most any plane there are minor corrections in elevator and the amount of cross ailerons while in turns especially considering the ailerons on the edge are like barn doors. Not sure what else to add other than those servos are pretty weak for that particular plane but that's not your issue in harriers.