• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 30% Sukhoi SU-26

Had a blast Tomas! If Jenni and I don't go to the Birmingham Heli Event next week I think a bunch of us will be back out at AMA again. Supposed to be sunny and close to 60 both days right now according to weather forecast!

Was glad to get my 42% PAU in the air also...after you left we flew a couple more times...sure looks good in the air, now that the maiden is done and have 4 flights on airframe, I ordered graphics for it today from B&E...

certainly think about joining us again next weekend! once summer comes and NATS start, it becomes hard to fly at the AMA unless you are flying in the NATS.

Tseres

150cc
Had a blast Tomas! If Jenni and I don't go to the Birmingham Heli Event next week I think a bunch of us will be back out at AMA again. Supposed to be sunny and close to 60 both days right now according to weather forecast!

Was glad to get my 42% PAU in the air also...after you left we flew a couple more times...sure looks good in the air, now that the maiden is done and have 4 flights on airframe, I ordered graphics for it today from B&E...

certainly think about joining us again next weekend! once summer comes and NATS start, it becomes hard to fly at the AMA unless you are flying in the NATS.

Did have a great time with you people. I almost said Guys. Then Jenni would have gotten mad at me. :) I saw the video of your plane flying. It looked great but it looked better in person. I think you have a winner there. IMAC practice next weekend. :)

Bipeguy03

150cc
On the second flight where I was flying the plane a screw backed out of the linkage on one of the ailerons. Wing started fluttering but I was able to get it back under control and landed it. It did tip stall about a foot off the ground because the aileron was hanging loose but only put some black marks on the covering. I forgot to put some locktite on the screws.

Sorry, had to ;)
thread lock.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
Well I figured it's better to ask late than not at all ;)

Hoping the wind here calms down some tomorrow, I'd like to peel off a few flights on my Extra or Ultimate :D

Tseres

150cc
Well I figured it's better to ask late than not at all ;)

Hoping the wind here calms down some tomorrow, I'd like to peel off a few flights on my Extra or Ultimate :D

45 t0 50F tomorrow with 2 to 3 mph wind around here. My problem is I can't get to the field till 5:30pm. By the time I get the plane ready its getting cold. Those are just excuses. The real reason I can't go is the fields around here are to muddy. It'll be 2 to 3 weeks before they will be dry enough for Gassers. :(

Bipeguy03

150cc
45 t0 50F tomorrow with 2 to 3 mph wind around here. My problem is I can't get to the field till 5:30pm. By the time I get the plane ready its getting cold. Those are just excuses. The real reason I can't go is the fields around here are to muddy. It'll be 2 to 3 weeks before they will be dry enough for Gassers. :(
That's where I'm lucky!! With my job I can take off when ever I want and fly.... Oh, and get paid for it!! :D

Plus I live on an county airport so I have a paved 75' X 4,987' runway to use :)