• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

coreman

50cc
That's to cool my brain while I'm flying! Thanks guys!

Good thing you didn't bring that to any of the Gremlin contests! it's been great watching you and your brother develop. You were missed at the contests this season but we knew you were doing great things!

Last edited by a moderator:

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Just registered, and I like the forum so far! Looks like a vibrant community with some of my favorite people!

I'm Cody Wojcik from Fremont New Hampshire (ayuh).

I've been flying for about 14 years and I really enjoy 3D, IMAC competition, foamies, freestyle, and Extreme Aerobatics. I own and enjoy planes from small foamies to 60" electrics to EDF to 40% gas. I am sponsored by Twisted Hobbys, Desert Aircraft, Spot-On, Secraft, and I just recently started flying for Extreme Flight.

[video=youtube;geJmQnuNO-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geJmQnuNO-o[/video]

I've been competing in IMAC for the past 8 or 9 years and this year I had the honor of competing in the Clover Creek Invitational. I had some equipment issues that kept me out of the running but I have accepted an invitation back in 2014 and I really look forward to it.

Looking forward to participating more around here!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Welcome Cody! Very happy to have you onboard here, especially representing two of our major site sponsors.
We're positive that you'll find this site very different in how we all interact... and we know that your knowledge and experience will be very well recieved here!

coreman

50cc
Just registered, and I like the forum so far! Looks like a vibrant community with some of my favorite people!

I'm Cody Wojcik from Fremont New Hampshire (ayuh).

I've been flying for about 14 years and I really enjoy 3D, IMAC competition, foamies, freestyle, and Extreme Aerobatics. I own and enjoy planes from small foamies to 60" electrics to EDF to 40% gas. I am sponsored by Twisted Hobbys, Desert Aircraft, Spot-On, Secraft, and I just recently started flying for Extreme Flight.

I've been competing in IMAC for the past 8 or 9 years and this year I had the honor of competing in the Clover Creek Invitational. I had some equipment issues that kept me out of the running but I have accepted an invitation back in 2014 and I really look forward to it.

Looking forward to participating more around here!

hi Cody. Wondered when you'd find your way here. Welcome!