• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

fastchop

New to GSN!
yea new here

Hi everyone my name is Mike I follow 3D threads on other site I have seen yall post over there. Ive been in San Antonio about 2yrs. Xcaliforinan.:cool

HellBentPuppet

New to GSN!
Hello!

Been flying since 04, find all aspects of it fun! Fly slope/slope combat,electric sailplanes,warbirds, some 450 heli stuff, and of course 3D!

Found that 3D greatly benefits all aspects flying so I have been throwing around my epp 3D machines and making the prop manufactures happy.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Hello!

Been flying since 04, find all aspects of it fun! Fly slope/slope combat,electric sailplanes,warbirds, some 450 heli stuff, and of course 3D!

Found that 3D greatly benefits all aspects flying so I have been throwing around my epp 3D machines and making the prop manufactures happy.

Yeah those prop hubs wear out after about 10 flights don't they. :(

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hi everyone my name is Mike I follow 3D threads on other site I have seen yall post over there. Ive been in San Antonio about 2yrs. Xcaliforinan.:cool

Hey Mike! I'm also an xcalifornian now living in SATX! Hope you enjoy the site, thanks for signing up and saying hi! :)

Hello!

Welcome to our site, this is a great plane to learn, commiserate, and share! Thanks for signing up :)

D-Man

30cc
Hello 3DRC!!

Just a quick Hello to 3DRC.

I'm a Pacific NW flyer living near Seattle and generally hang out in the South end. Flaming Geyser State Park and the RAMS is where you'll find me most flyable days.

Looking forward learning all I can here at 3DRC and make a new friend or two along the way!

Cheers,
D-Man

SnowDog

Just a quick Hello to 3DRC.

I'm a Pacific NW flyer living near Seattle and generally hang out in the South end. Flaming Geyser State Park and the RAMS is where you'll find me most flyable days.

Looking forward learning all I can here at 3DRC and make a new friend or two along the way!

Cheers,
D-Man

Hey D-Man, welcome to the site; glad to have you here, looking forward to learning with you and having fun besides :)

My name is Donnie Bryans ..founder of Florida Freestyle Aerobatics Association , Love the 3D lifestyle ..Also a proud supporter of the Youth Masters that we hold at Triple Tree. supporter of IMAC , and the Pit Biotch assoc. supporting my son in IMAC. Proudly work at Chief Aircraft in Fl ..

SnowDog

My name is Donnie Bryans ..founder of Florida Freestyle Aerobatics Association , Love the 3D lifestyle ..Also a proud supporter of the Youth Masters that we hold at Triple Tree. supporter of IMAC , and the Pit Biotch assoc. supporting my son in IMAC. Proudly work at Chief Aircraft in Fl ..

Donnie, we are sure glad to have you here...thanks for stopping in...hope you enjoy your time here. We look forward to your contributions and stories...we like stories, and I'm guessing you have a good share of yours! :) Not to mention you work for a top notch company as well! Again, welcome! :clap: