• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

SnowDog

Just joined today. Been flying for 30+ years. For the last 20 I've been flying GS
I have a H-9 42% Suk with a 3-w 150 and a new Pilot Sbach 100cc for the spring. It'll have a 3-w 100cc
I use a JR 11x. I'm a member of SkyMac here in Bowling Green, Ky
I'm also a AVP for the AMA in Ky.
I've owned a hobby shop for 18 years so if I can answer any question about products please ask I'll to my best to give a honest answer.
I'm here only as a pilot. I sell during the week but don't even take business cards to the field. That's my time. Dennis

Welcome Dennis, glad to have you here and looking forward to your contributions...I'm sure with your background you have a wealth of knowledge that we can all benefit from!
Sounds like you have some really awesome planes...it would be cool for you to maybe post a few entries in your blog with a few pics!
-Mike

You can see the Suk to the left. Just started on the Pilot so haven't taken any pictures yet. If anybody is interested I'll do a thread on the electrical setup. I'm a stickler on wiring these big planes after finding just how much power they need to be safe. Dennis

gyro

GSN Contributor
You can see the Suk to the left. Just started on the Pilot so haven't taken any pictures yet. If anybody is interested I'll do a thread on the electrical setup. I'm a stickler on wiring these big planes after finding just how much power they need to be safe. Dennis

Very interested, and very glad to have you here Dennis!

I'll say this Gyro, this one of the easiest places to figure out for a new guy. Started my blog and will add to it later. thanks for having me. Dennis

Guns

New to GSN!
Hello I'm Mike from Jacksonville, FL. I've been flying (very little) for a few years so still a rookie. Trying to get proficient with trainer type aircraft looking forward to getting into large scale later. Just ordered a Yak-55 so I can get more flying time locally since our club field is long way away.
Guns

gyro

GSN Contributor
Welcome Guns! This is great place to learn and share experiences with others!
Which Yak-55 did you get?

Luv3d

70cc twin V2
Welcome Dennis and Guns! This is a great place to hang out and get some great info!

Dennis- very interested to learn what you know on the larger airframes.

njswede

150cc
You've come to the right place, Mike! We're a bunch of pilots of all different levels here, so there's always someone who can give help you out if you have questions. Ask away!

Well Guns I can tell once you try GS you'll never go back. If you can get part the wallet you'll find that big planes fly much better. Can't beat gas. Dennis