• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

gyro

GSN Contributor
thanks guys ,and good luck with the site ,it looks very promising

We're doing what we can! The sponsors are helping keep the lights on, so now we can not worry about that part, and can focus on the need to build up our content and have fun!

Mike, great looking site!!!!!!! I will pass the word as a 3d forum is long overdue!!!!!! Great job
Thanks, eric

Kstraub

New to GSN!
Hi folks. Name is Ken. Retired. I currently live in PA, spend the fall in Wyoming hunting, and the winters in Arizona. The motor home gets a little crowded at times moving the eight 3DHS planes from the bed to the living room every night. I'm lucky to have a very good wife for 40 years who puts up with me. :)

SnowDog

Mike, great looking site!!!!!!! I will pass the word as a 3d forum is long overdue!!!!!! Great job
Thanks, eric

Eric,
Good to see you here, thanks for the encouraging comments...it has been a crazy two weeks, but we're really pleased with the response.
I look forward to continuing our discussions around the 58" Edge here! :)
Best Regards
Mike

SnowDog

Hi folks. Name is Ken. Retired. I currently live in PA, spend the fall in Wyoming hunting, and the winters in Arizona. The motor home gets a little crowded at times moving the eight 3DHS planes from the bed to the living room every night. I'm lucky to have a very good wife for 40 years who puts up with me. :)

Ken,
Pleasure to have you here, glad you decided to join us.
Nice that you have enough room in that motor home for 8 3DHS planes!
Nicer that you have an understanding and supportive wife!
Peace,
Mike

Making the jump over to these forums from RCG....thank god there are places like this and FPVlab.

Currently have about 6 3d planes....and none are flying due to repairs, wrecks, missing electronics, or state of build.