• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

SteveTheGoat

New to GSN!
Hey everyone I'm new here, I found a link to this on rcg and I like it better. It seems to have a much friendlier atmosphere. :) anyways, I'm 15, my name is steve, my nickname is the goat because I love rock climbing. I'm currently flying my supercub, Mqx and 120 SR, but im saving up for a 3D EPP plane. I can almost hover on phoenix and I can do looks and roll and inverted and KE, all that stuff. I may not be on here all that much because I'm busy with school but ill do my best. :)

Steve

gyro

GSN Contributor
Welcome Steve! Glad to have you here. Just so you know, we even have a teen thread in Chit Chat, it's just getting started though. As for the EPP plane, well, good luck in our contest that starts tomorrow... you could win one!

-Gary

Udo

New to GSN!
Hello all, my name is Jason (Udo999). Just started RC flying last fall and have been having a blast with the 3D stuff. This looks like a great forum so far!

Jungle

50cc
Josh Price
In the hobby for almost 19 years. Dabbled in every aspect of the hobby but many fly 3d. Don't really do electric stuff as I am mainly in giant scale has.
Sponsored by
3D Hobby Shop
Futaba / Hobbico
Falcon props
Smart fly
Gear legs
Fox manufacturing
4titude RC
Vp racing fuels.
Power master
De la parra wings.

What I love most about the hobby is the friendships made and helping people.

Rudy Arkansas.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

Josh Price
In the hobby for almost 19 years. Dabbled in every aspect of the hobby but many fly 3d. Don't really do electric stuff as I am mainly in giant scale has.
Sponsored by
3D Hobby Shop
Futaba / Hobbico
Falcon props
Smart fly
Gear legs
Fox manufacturing
4titude RC
Vp racing fuels.
Power master

Josh, welcome! Great to have you here!
How did things go at the HuckFest this weekend?
Got any pictures to share with us?
Weren't you the one in that picture talking on the phone and doing rifle rollers at the same time? ! :cool:

Jungle

50cc
Hehe. Yea. I was flying the Bigfoot and the wife called so I just pinned the throttle and started doing rollers back and forth using just elevator. Haha. Seemed like a good idea at the time.