• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

njswede

150cc
hey gang,thought i'd join up and say hello. friends with amed and njsswede maybe other whos screen names i don't recognize. will be joining in from time to time and looking foward to searching the older threads. stu

I was wondering when you were going to show up here, Stu! Great to have you here! Check out the "Ask Joe Smith" threads and feel free to ask your own questions there. Joe is probably the nicest and most helpful guy in the RC business.

Gang, Stu is one of those highly skilled (he will deny that, so add "humble" to his list of merits :)) sport pilots who are ripe to be lured into the 3D addiction. :) Do you still have your 42" Slick, Stu?

Last edited by a moderator:

quadracer

100cc
Gang, Stu is one of those highly skilled (he will deny that, so add "humble" to his list of merits :)) sport pilots who are ripe to be lured into the 3D addiction. :) Do you still have your 42" Slick, Stu?
I'm sure if this crowd can't pollute his flying style, it cannot be done. ;)

Welcome, Stu.

Drew

70cc twin V2
New here, name is Drew. I live in San Antonio and love everything about this hobby. Been flying off and on since I was 13 and I dont plan on stopping anytime soon. Love the Site GYRO, see you soon at the field.

Oh, I love building planes as much as flying them. If anyone needs planes built, I do that as well. PM me.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Billbor

New to GSN!
Billbor here in Smyrna GA (suburb of Atanta).

Mid-level RC flyer just starting into 3D, sailplanes and DLGs.

Cheers . . . .

Billbor
Smyrna, GA

gyro

GSN Contributor
New here, name is Drew. I live in San Antonio and love everything about this hobby. Been flying off and on since I was 13 and I dont plan on stopping anytime soon. Love the Site GYRO, see you soon at the field.

Oh, I love building planes as much as flying them. If anyone needs planes built, I do that as well. PM me.....

Welcome Drew! I've still got that 74" Edge needing home if your friend is still interested. I need to move it!

Billbor here in Smyrna GA (suburb of Atanta).

Welcome Billbor, thanks for signing up!

Mid-level RC flyer just starting into 3D, sailplanes and DLGs.

Cheers . . . .

Billbor
Smyrna, GA

Great site!

Saw your talk on ATTF.

From Brazil,
Daniel

Hi Daniel, welcome! Your in the spring right now just getting ready for the summer flying season, right?

Fredriksson

New to GSN!
Hello. Freddy here from Western Kentucky. I enjoy aerobatic, IMAC style flying with some 3D thrown in. All of this is hindered by my lack of skill flying precision aerobatics. But I enjoy practicing and am getting better. I am looking forward to reading and learning.

Freddy

njswede

150cc
Great to have you here, Freddy! Please share your experiences with us! We're a lot of people in the same boat as you. I'm personally working on my precision skills to fly a better and smoother 3D. Let's say I'm still in the beginning stages of that... :)