• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

SteveT.

100cc
Hi JoesMom!! Nice to see you here on the forum....it has always been a pleasure to talk to you on the phone when I have called to talk to him.... Maybe one of these days I'll even get to try out some of your famous cookies!!

And....yes, great videos!!!

SteveT

SnowDog

Hi,
I'm Joes mom. I spend lots and lots of my time shooting videos. Hope you all enjoy them. View attachment 2512

Welcome Becky, we're glad to have you here. And as the others have said, thank you for all your hard work behind the camera.
I've tried taking videos, and I've asked others to take videos, and it is *hard* to take good video!
Also, thanks for supporting "your boys" ;)

Hello everyone,

Just got signed up and am looking forward to getting to know you all better! This is a new username for me, I'm maddux99 on pretty any other forum I'm on although I haven't posted much in the past. However I have been fairly active in the 3dhs 59 slick thread on rcg lately and hope to be active here. Good to meet you all!

tobydogs

New to GSN!
hey gang,thought i'd join up and say hello. friends with amed and njsswede maybe other whos screen names i don't recognize. will be joining in from time to time and looking foward to searching the older threads. stu

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hello everyone,

Just got signed up and am looking forward to getting to know you all better! This is a new username for me, I'm maddux99 on pretty any other forum I'm on although I haven't posted much in the past. However I have been fairly active in the 3dhs 59 slick thread on rcg lately and hope to be active here. Good to meet you all!

Hi, and welcome to the site! Probably going to be a bunch of new 59" Slick owners with the F3A promotion!

hey gang,thought i'd join up and say hello. friends with amed and njsswede maybe other whos screen names i don't recognize. will be joining in from time to time and looking foward to searching the older threads. stu

Hi Stu, happy to have you here. We're only 2 months old, so not a ton of old stuff to go thru, but feel free to jump in anywhere and join in!

-G