• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Alky6

150cc
Hi from Commiskey, Indiana. Just started Giant Scale this summer. Been Flying a long time. Wish I had made the move a long time ago. Here is a list of what I have been able to scroung so far. Balsa USA Sopwith Pup, clipped wing Cub, Rearwin Speedster, Tiger Moth, Tayler Craft, all 1/4 scale, 1/3 scale Fly Baby Biplane, and a giant scale Aeromaster. I have had a good summer.
Thanks for letting me join the fun.
Jimmy
Welcome to GSN! Sounds like you have been really busy. :big_yes::welcome:

karyadasarutama

New to GSN!
Hello All

My Name is William Tora from Indonesia.
We joint in this group for looking friendship in business because we are manufacture for balsa wood

Thanks

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Hi from Commiskey, Indiana. Just started Giant Scale this summer. Been Flying a long time. Wish I had made the move a long time ago. Here is a list of what I have been able to scroung so far. Balsa USA Sopwith Pup, clipped wing Cub, Rearwin Speedster, Tiger Moth, Tayler Craft, all 1/4 scale, 1/3 scale Fly Baby Biplane, and a giant scale Aeromaster. I have had a good summer.
Thanks for letting me join the fun.
Jimmy

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Lets see some pics of those babies!:yesss:

Hi all Stuart from Australia in a little country town called New town South Australia
I love all types of model aircraft love the big stuff most of all

Attachments

• mustang.JPG
    mustang.JPG
    607.1 KB · Views: 451