Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Olie, Aug 23, 2012.

1. :welcome:

2. js-rc

js-rc 70cc twin V2

:welcome: Larry !!

3. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    so your going to put a 20cc on that new stick ya? ;) cheaper than nitro

4. Welcome Larry! :mario-banana:

jacklegchris likes this.
  5. speedy2068

speedy2068 New to GSN!

soria
    Email hola buenas speedy2068 os saluda desde soria espaƱa gracias por admitirme

Xtreme_Power_RCS likes this.
  6. Jeffee

Jeffee 30cc

Hello, just found the site. Looks great. I have been flying 1/4 and 1/3 scale WWI aircraft for many years now. But last month I started flying a 60 inch AJ Aircraft Laser 230s. It is quite a change from the big slow turning WWI fighters. Never too old to learn a new level of fun. I am off to explore this site.
    14269702_670071746480179_1166990491_n.jpg

7. Welcome to the family Jeffee! Beautiful plane

8. dth7

dth7 3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Welcome. You will find a community of very helpful and talented enthusiasts here. Enjoy a new dimension in aircraft performance and control!

Xtreme_Power_RCS likes this.
  9. Well, I'm here to say hello! First day on the site but I'm sure it will be well visited from now on. I fly everything from Micro to 40+%, fixed wing and helis.

HRRC Flyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  10. balsabreaker

balsabreaker New to GSN!

usa
    Hello everyone. I haven't flown any giant scale yet. I am hoping to someday soon. I'm building a 30cc 3dhs Edge 540. I've been flying 60" 3dhs and Extreme Flight planes. I really like 3d. I still have a long way to go, but I really enjoy it.

pawnshopmike likes this.