Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Olie, Aug 23, 2012.

1. :welcome:

2. I love those early War Birds! Welcome aboard bro.

3. Bax

Bax New to GSN!

Stan here, will be starting out in Giant Scale probably with something simple, say similar to the plane in the "20cc profile ARF" thread, but will have to scratch build (shipping to Europe would be prohibitive in cost). Have noticed that the older I get the bigger the models get :)

Alky6, AKNick and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Welcome to GSN Stan! :welcome:

5. Hello from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Just found this site tonight. Love giant scale airplanes.

pawnshopmike and Jetpainter like this.
  6. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Welcome aboard!

7. :welcome:

Jetpainter likes this.
  8. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Welcome, We love big planes here.

Jetpainter likes this.
  9. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hello @Bone head,

Welcome to GSN. Kick back and enjoy your time here. . . :welcome:

David

Jetpainter likes this.
  10. Jimmy Mc

Jimmy Mc New to GSN!

Hi from Commiskey, Indiana. Just started Giant Scale this summer. Been Flying a long time. Wish I had made the move a long time ago. Here is a list of what I have been able to scroung so far. Balsa USA Sopwith Pup, clipped wing Cub, Rearwin Speedster, Tiger Moth, Tayler Craft, all 1/4 scale, 1/3 scale Fly Baby Biplane, and a giant scale Aeromaster. I have had a good summer.
    Thanks for letting me join the fun.
    Jimmy