• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D JAG's 35% Carden Edge

JAG

70cc twin V2
A friend has suggested taking out the wood in this shape and replacing it.

Wing repair.jpg

JAG

70cc twin V2
Well since the damage wasn't to bad, I decided to just repair the wing plates with gorilla glue. Worked great. Just need to reaver the repaired areas.

JAG

70cc twin V2
Yup. Thanks @capthis for cutting my ply plate and hardwood tristock. I couldn't use the gear blocks, Had to go a little wider. The gear blocks and ply plate are epoxied in with loctite Hysol. And the balsa fillers were glued in with gorilla glue. It works great to fill the gaps in the foam. And I'm just using wood glue for the tristock.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

JAG

70cc twin V2
Oh and thanks to @capthis for the fiberglass repair work on my cowl as well. I don't have any pics of it yet, as I have not gotten to that yet.

capthis

70cc twin V2
Repair is looking good dude! Hysol is the stuff when you don't ever wanna break it again! :)

Capthis does Fiberglass repair too? Must be nice to have such a good friend! LOL