• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Idiot Boy Builds an Old School World Engines Robin Hood 99 Kit

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Off to Europe tomorrow for a little R&R. So wont be any progress on this baby for the next two weeks.
Wait...wait...wait, I didn't get my tickets yet!
impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

"You did" remember to tell them I'm coming with, riiiiight???
laughing-smiley-face.gif

Seriously envious of you but very happy for you too. Be safe, have fun...lots of fun! And don't forget you promised to bring me a little surprise from 3w Germany for being a good boy. Nothun' special. Just make sure they have multiple gorgeous red heads.
double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Have a great safe trip!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Wait...wait...wait, I didn't get my tickets yet!
View attachment 96782
"You did" remember to tell them I'm coming with, riiiiight???
View attachment 96781
Seriously envious of you but very happy for you too. Be safe, have fun...lots of fun! And don't forget you promised to bring me a little surprise from 3w Germany for being a good boy. Nothun' special. Just make sure they have multiple gorgeous red heads.
View attachment 96783
Have a great safe trip!
Thanks brother. :way_to_go:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Have a good time in Europe I have always enjoyed going to Europe. I have spent many years in Europe and also got my education there nice place to visit.
That's cool bro and thanks. We've been there several times ourselves. It's a nice change of pace once in a while for sure.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Well after a few week break for vacation, back to work on the Robinhood.

Finally finished up the cargo box. After pondering the linkage for a while, I decided to go with a cable setup instead of hard linkage.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I made a removable trim panel to keep the cargo from getting tangled in the cables.

image.jpg

The whole package servo and all came in at a fuzz over 13 oz.

image.jpg