• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

HEY!!!! (just heard a pin drop).....

Mikeq

150cc
In all my almost 40 years of aero-modeling I have never been. But I have heard people say it is the best camping, vacationing, RC flying, burn a hole in your pocket, vendor gathering, eyeball popping goodies, culinary home grown venue, stop and smell the roses, experience an RC'er could ever ask for.

Damn Dimes ...you said that all in one breath...LOL I couldn't said it better myself..You summed it all up in one sentence....

Last edited:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @acerc,

I've never been myself, but someone on here described it well when they called it "RC Heaven". You'll learn all you need to know next week when it's all over and the everyone is home again. From what I understand, internet access is almost non-existent there, which is not really a bad thing because it gives you more time to take it all in.

Now I have another thing to look forward to. With any luck, I'll get to see your AWESOME Pitts in person........:fist_pump: