• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

HEY!!!! (just heard a pin drop).....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Not at Nall Astro...how 'bout a little noise till the party returns?
You and Mike need to get out more often. Working on your planes all the time and smelling those fumes is starting to have a psychological effect on your perception.:rolleyes:
Dude, I was out today. I flew and I watched people fly and well, it was a good "DRY" clear day here. Hmm....there were a number of guys doin' the "GLOW" trainer thing. 'Spose I could be affected from the slime fumes?

I do like Red though Mike. Bet white really shows well in the rain huh?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I guess I can throw my hat in to the "Nall" thing next year. Sounds as though it would be a great way to meet some great people and see some sweet planes. So, someone tell me a little about it and what I can expect...

In all my almost 40 years of aero-modeling I have never been. But I have heard people say it is the best camping, vacationing, RC flying, burn a hole in your pocket, vendor gathering, eyeball popping goodies, culinary home grown venue, stop and smell the roses, experience an RC'er could ever ask for.

Mikeq

150cc
Not at Nall Astro...how 'bout a little noise till the party returns?

Dude, I was out today. I flew and I watched people fly and well, it was a good "DRY" clear day here. Hmm....there were a number of guys doin' the "GLOW" trainer thing. 'Spose I could be affected from the slime fumes?

I do like Red though Mike. Bet white really shows well in the rain huh?

Okay Rob...Here ya go if you would rather see this...LOL....pic removed...sorry guys I had too much to drink last night.

Last edited: