• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

HEY!!!! (just heard a pin drop).....

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I'll be hanging around around too. A couple of more trips with the trailer back to our old home in WV to get the rest of my stuff. Big load (tractor, etc) scheduled for next week, then one more (I hope) small trailer load after that. Oh....and pick up my new (to me) vertical mill/drill on the way back to PA:fist_pump:.

Nall 2016 already on schedule for me!!!!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
And you can be a real pain in the arse!!!

And where is Rob??? 99.999% positive he and son are having their own "private" NALL fest with those bad azz planes.

Doesn't he know I'm standing on the side of the road with a sign??? NALL or BUST! Guess I have to wait for 2016!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I guess I can throw my hat in to the "Nall" thing next year. Sounds as though it would be a great way to meet some great people and see some sweet planes. So, someone tell me a little about it and what I can expect...