Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from..... Calgary , Alberta

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rusty 73, Oct 26, 2015.

1. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

:welcome:

Rusty 73 likes this.
  2. Welcome to GSN. A great place with awesome people!

3. Talking about decals, does Giant Scale News have their decals with their name for sale?--Smitty

4. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

5. Bhughes

Bhughes 70cc twin V2

Welcome to the site

Rusty 73 likes this.
  6. Bhughes you know Lorne from Pro R/C ?

7. Bhughes

Bhughes 70cc twin V2

Yep his place is my home field. I post all the videos for the fish farm. Lots in the video forum. Going out there tomorrow to fly and do some trout fishing lol

8. Fishing ....i rather fly off his field if the weather is desent around +2c , seen some in the video forum , say hello to him from Russell , thanks.
    :way_to_go:

9. Bhughes

Bhughes 70cc twin V2

Field is plowed off come on up. You can be there by 1130 when it's warm out fly till 430 and be home by 830 lol good day

Attached Files: