Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from..... Calgary , Alberta

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rusty 73, Oct 26, 2015.

1. I have been flying R/C planes since twelve and competiting at a high level i took twenty years off . I have recently gotten back flying Scale aerobatic plane with an interest in Imac competitions in the near future . Like the the GSN Forum and will contribute to the forum . Russell IMG_0001.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to GSN!
    :welcome:

3. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Hi Russell!!!! Welcome! The 3DHS 87" Extra SHP was my first and one of my favorite giant scale planes. An awesome flyer for sure.
    Cheers :cheers:

PS - Giant Scale news will NOT ban you for having that sticker on the cowl... :dancing-chicken:

49dimes, pawnshopmike and rcpilotacro like this.
  4. rcpilotacro

rcpilotacro 70cc twin V2

Welcome ! you find it warmer here :)

5. Pawnshopmike thanks for thw welcome ..

Hi Pistolera.... thanks for the warm welcome , the 3DHS was maiden two weeks ago and flys alot crisper the my Carden .It will replace my Carden thats in the hanger for now !!!

Rcpilotacro the forum is a lot warmer ,where i am is getting older only -1c (30F) this morning.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  6. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

If that's your Extra 330SC in your avatar, then I'm REALLY envious ;)

7. Its a picture i found on line , i believe krill models has a Extra 300sc painted just but identical to the one in my avatar .
    love the colour scheme on this Extra 330sc a little hard to see when its overcast ... :joy:

8. Avatar is now 3DHS extra 300 my aircraft, sorry Pistolera for miss leading you with that picture .:sorry:

9. No they won't. But the other place would ban you if you had a GSN logo on there. Ask @Pistolera how he knows.:D
    :banana-dance:

Rusty 73 and 49dimes like this.
  10. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Welcome in. Hope you enjoy the site.:welcome:

Rusty 73 likes this.