• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hanger 9 Sukhoi (OLD?)

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Is the DLE 85 same muffler bolt pattern as DA85? Will this work on the DLE85? DA85 flex header(25 mm drop)

Convo you to @Planebender For Adaptor that should work even though it is for a GP88
stacks_image_1559.jpg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I found the header/canister on that other site, I was so happy to find it, I jumped over here and posted the will it fit question, then I went to contact seller, while I was basking in my AWESOMENESS, as I actually knew the fella selling items, I looked down to see that the ad was from Sept. 2014, needless to say my awesomeness went to dumbazzness. I'm still searching, but pumping the brakes a bit, wait for jtec to get back from WRAM show Tue.

@stangflyer I may be looking for one of those 2 adapters you have, if I end up buying new from DA

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I found the header/canister on that other site, I was so happy to find it, I jumped over here and posted the will it fit question, then I went to contact seller, while I was basking in my AWESOMENESS, as I actually knew the fella selling items, I looked down to see that the ad was from Sept. 2014, needless to say my awesomeness went to dumbazzness. I'm still searching, but pumping the brakes a bit, wait for jtec to get back from WRAM show Tue.

@stangflyer I may be looking for one of those 2 adapters you have, if I end up buying new from DA
Just a goofy question I guess, why not a DA150 left jug header and an adapter? Will that get the angle you need? I do have some used MTW 90 rear dump canisters. I also have some other single jug headers. I need to see if they are the same port size as the 85. Can you give me some measurements?

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Just a goofy question I guess, why not a DA150 left jug header and an adapter? Will that get the angle you need? I do have some used MTW 90 rear dump canisters. I also have some other single jug headers. I need to see if they are the same port size as the 85. Can you give me some measurements?

Call me if you get chance, sadly the plane is designed around the canister/header setup mentioned earlier in thread.

emtp275

100cc
Rob mucho appreciated on info and help. Shoot me an email on exactly what measurements we need, and I'll get @emtp275 to help me get those ####. You know your alright, I don't care what Kelly says.
I cant wait to see this thing fly, I ran into the same issues with my last build couldn't use a Pitts or stock with out hacking the motor box so I measured rigged and tweaked a cheep can in, If i would have known how well it was going to turn out i may have gone with a better exhaust but it works for now.