• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN throwin insults!!!!!

crashflow

70cc twin V2
There a sign up date on your profile page so I'm guessing the elves can figure out who signed up in what order.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
crashflow;2690 wrote: I feel like a post whore trying to make it out of glow pilot.....

Ah...yeah! Post Whore...Glow Tard...... Man, this could prove to be quite entertaining. :D

If you go to the forum page, and hover your mouse over the user name, you can see in the lower left of your screen, and user sign up number. Mine is 38. Or even on the name in the thread.

BalsaDust

Bunky F. Knuckle;2701 wrote: If you go to the forum page, and hover your mouse over the user name, you can see in the lower left of your screen, and user sign up number. Mine is 38. Or even on the name in the thread.

Wow makes me feel good that I came in under 100. I'm #96.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

crashflow;2669 wrote: I think if you were one of the first hundred or two to sign up you should get a special name.

Yea I like that as long as it is over 119 :)