• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN throwin insults!!!!!

O

Ohio AV8TOR

SleepyC;2442 wrote: More posts... better planes.

Glow - 30cc - 60cc - 120cc - 170cc - 200cc RAWK STAR.

:D

What is the count to make these changes?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
ha ha ha, i see Sleepy's been playing with the settings!

Glow rocks! noise, high rpm's, the smell, noise, did i mention the noise? i keep saying never again to glow but now i've got an old Calypso from Hanno Prettner that I couldn't pass up on Craigslist. $125 with retracts, RTF and a tight OS60 on a pipe, RTF! $125!!

Brandon15;2452 wrote: I still love the smell of glow fuel. Slimers for life!

Agreed. Raced Club-40 Nitro at WAAM in Tuscaloosa this weekend. Made me realize how much I miss the smell of glow. Love my gassers, just wish they smelled like nitro...

Just picked up a FuntanaX 100 with a Saito 125 on it last Wednesday, from the classifieds over on that other site, for $325. I've only been flying for 2 years now and I've wanted a funtana for ~18 months. It was in AWESOME shape with $500 of Futaba servos in it. What a bargain! Just need some time to fly it now!

thepamster

70cc twin V2
To me glow fuel smells worse than gas. I like the smell of gas.

I think this is only my 3rd post. At this rate I will be a "glow pilot" for the next 5 years.

Ok, I did fly one of my glow planes yesterday. So what. Lol.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
pamster, hang in there, a little elf may go in and adjust some of those user titles. just don't tell sleepyc i said that. lol