• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN throwin insults!!!!!

BalsaDust

I finally made it to 30cc gasser I'm good now. Only 48 more post to go then I will make it to 60cc. I have a goal.

thepamster

70cc twin V2
Bartman;2520 wrote: pamster, hang in there, a little elf may go in and adjust some of those user titles. just don't tell sleepyc i said that. lol

Thanks. I am a glow pilot, a gas pilot, have been a sailplane pilot. I'm a modeler.

:)

SleepyC

150cc
The different size motors come with some decent posts. I'll say the first guy to make it to 200cc RAWK STAR fingers will be pretty sore.

:D

Mikeq

150cc
SleepyC;2576 wrote: The different size motors come with some decent posts. I'll say the first guy to make it to 200cc RAWK STAR fingers will be pretty sore.

The race is on...

emtp275

100cc
I think I'm the last to realize that I was retitled glow pilot, and on the same day I pulled out the only glow I have left to get it ready for a fun fly this weekend..... Slimmy it is for a while I guess..

Super08

70cc twin V2
SleepyC;2576 wrote: The different size motors come with some decent posts. I'll say the first guy to make it to 200cc RAWK STAR fingers will be pretty sore.

You going to make us suffer and find out over time or let us in on the post levels?