• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Contest at GiantScaleNews.com!! Desert Aircraft Engine Giveaway!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i just cleared out 15 or so people that were stuck in the New Uesrs Awaiting Email Verification category. Figured they shouldn't be kept out of the contest because their email providers are flagging the site's traffic as spam.

We should be there very soon! 1000 members and get the gears turning to give away an engine.

One rule we've established, for all of you guys that had your wives sign up for the site, they get to keep it if they win it!

tailskid

70cc twin V2
One rule we've established, for all of you guys that had your wives sign up for the site, they get to keep it if they win it!

That's great...then I could buy her a new plane for a change....

reyn3545

100cc
I won! Wow.. I would never have imagined it!

Oh, wait.. I was dreaming. But, I agree, looks like we are over 1000.... how 'bout a drawing!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ohio AV8TOR;13408 wrote: Drum roll..............................
Oh this is so exciting. I want to thank all those that made this possible for me. Now, what shall I do? Oh I know, buy a PAU to put it in.:fist-pump-and-yes-s