• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Contest at GiantScaleNews.com!! Desert Aircraft Engine Giveaway!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
cbarnes0061;13484 wrote: of course they would have 0 post. LOL congrats to them though.

Well....I guess we're gonna have to figure some other way to get a free motor to fight over huh? LOL

BalsaDust

stangflyer;13485 wrote: Well....I guess we're gonna have to figure some other way to get a free motor to fight over huh? LOL

Yup, and I guess this means my DLE55 will have to stay in service a little bit longer.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
cbarnes0061;13491 wrote: Yup, and I guess this means my DLE55 will have to stay in service a little bit longer.

Ah that's not so bad. Have two DLE 55's myself. Both run fantastic. But.... a free motor, be it DA, DLE, 3W or any of the rest, I would gladly take. I'm not proud. LOL

reyn3545

100cc
OK... I think I figured out how to tell what number you are... and if so, I'm 611. I guess I'll play along and let the rest of you figure out for yourselves if you haven't already... obviously some have!