• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Contest at GiantScaleNews.com!! Desert Aircraft Engine Giveaway!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
All ya'll just got to get it right. There is simply only one of the first 1000 that was preselected to win. And it is just simply not any of you. Just sayin'...... 972 at present. 28 to go.....:fist-pump-and-yes-s

O

Ohio AV8TOR

siko_flyer;13075 wrote: I hope it's me,I'm gonna put it on my Gillows.

You still flying that? That was your best build thread. You will have to do the update with the DA50 for sure.

BalsaDust

siko_flyer;13075 wrote: I hope it's me,I'm gonna put it on my Gillows.

I don't think the DA50 will have enough power to pull a gillows model out of a hover. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT TRY.:highly_amused:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
cbarnes0061;13204 wrote: On another note I finally made it to "120cc GURU"

Guru? Wow... thought all you were interested in was 50cc gassers.:funny-laughing-smil

Guess I am going to have to do some catching up....

BalsaDust

stangflyer;13206 wrote: Guru? Wow... thought all you were interested in was 50cc gassers.:funny-laughing-smil

Guess I am going to have to do some catching up....

HAHA its not that 50cc is all im interested in but that that is all I can afford and barely at that. Its why most of my fleet is scratch built foamy's.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
cbarnes0061;13211 wrote: HAHA its not that 50cc is all im interested in but that that is all I can afford and barely at that. Its why most of my fleet is scratch built foamy's.

Well never let it be said I would make fun of a guys flying machines. As long as you're flying and having fun. That is all that matters. Cost is a often a deterrent to some degree. If we were all independently wealthy, we'd all own full scale right?