• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FASST and FASSTest

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Sorry, I've got nothing on that subject.

Thanks any way man.
I found a big difference between my 8fg touch pad and the 14sg. My 14 is way more sensitive but once I got used to it I like it better.

When I pull up a menu and scroll to input data..once the cursor is flashing on the the area of interest I double tap to pull it up but nothing!! It is like it wont recognize my tap. I wait and wait and try tapping it up again and it leaves the menu page. Is it just me. I followed what the manual says for inputting selected items.

Mikeq

150cc
Wow I have a 14SG and never had any problems with my mine...have you got someone else to give it a try? I know mine is also very sensitive and doesn't take much of a tap to get a response. You might contact Tower Hobbies service center to see if they might get it replaced or repaired....

Jlc

70cc twin V2
I don't have mine in front of me but I don't think I double tap. I scroll and then touch the center once to activate. I might be misunderstanding your problem though.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Wow I have a 14SG and never had any problems with my mine...have you got someone else to give it a try? I know mine is also very sensitive and doesn't take much of a tap to get a response. You might contact Tower Hobbies service center to see if they might get it replaced or repaired....
Hey Mike,

Just might have to. I will give it back to the person whom I traded for it. It was obtained NIB from Hobbytown USA
Here in mobile. I know the owner very well. He happened to be an F-14 REO and retired when I did. I have added a lot to his "other"retirement.

I don't have mine in front of me but I don't think I double tap. I scroll and then touch the center once to activate. I might be misunderstanding your problem though.

No you got it right! one tap or two. Wont recognize em. I believe it to be a sensor issue and not me.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Hey Mike,

Just might have to. I will give it back to the person whom I traded for it. It was obtained NIB from Hobbytown USA
Here in mobile. I know the owner very well. He happened to be an F-14 REO and retired when I did. I have added a lot to his "other"retirement.

No you got it right! one tap or two. Wont recognize em. I believe it to be a sensor issue and not me.
I agree has to be a sensor issue. Hope you get it resolved, it's a great radio.

Mikeq

150cc

You are right...no double tap required. I just flipped thru a bunch of menus with gently rubbing my finger around the wheel and lightly tapping once to change what I want to click on...when I change models I have to hold the RTN button for one second..Dimes you may have something wrong with yours...

Judge

70cc twin V2
Sounds like you Geezers have this all wired!! But I agree, if it keeps acting up or not working like it should then a quick trip to Illinois should make it right!!