• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight RC 91" Yak 54 build

dribar

70cc twin V2
It is always amazing to me the engineering that goes into the EF packaging and after thousands of miles... Everything is still perfect when it sees the light of day in Florida.

Dribar, what plans do you have for exhaust on your new Yak? Here are the static pics my twin pipes from the video. However, it took a lot of cutting and engineering. Alternatively DA is about to release a 2 into 1 header that can be fed into a tuned pipe or can. Tony at DA has the details. Just FYI.
Richard

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 259
Hmmm, only lets me upload one pic at a time?
Here is one with the smoke tubing installed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 232

dribar

70cc twin V2
Dribar, what plans do you have for exhaust on your new Yak? Here are the static pics my twin pipes from the video. However, it took a lot of cutting and engineering. Alternatively DA is about to release a 2 into 1 header that can be fed into a tuned pipe or can. Tony at DA has the details. Just FYI.
Richard
I just got the stock mufflers. Should be pretty simple and my field has no noise restrictions. Thanks for the info!

dribar

70cc twin V2
Question- do you guys use permatex or similar when mounting your mufflers? I've got the da70 with stock mufflers and was expecting there to be a gasket between the muffler and engine. Nothing came with it from da.... So do I get some permatex or what do you suggest?