• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

3dbandit

100cc
[video=youtube;z52ckRTCc-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52ckRTCc-M[/video]

Had a blast flying my laser today!

This plane continues to amaze me...

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Just downloaded it. Not sure if it was designed properly. The plane just falls apart when you attempt to fly it.

I just downloaded it
well, it is the most awsome looking RF plane I have, I love the shape and the paint, well done!

but the flight characteristics are somewhat pathetic :(
it flies like most of the stock RF planes, in some aspects OK, but in many aspects not realistic enough for my taste, post stall behaviour and stuff like that

I had to take off with low rates, otherwise the plane crashes before take off, the elevator falls apart when you try to take off with high rates

daniel_EA300_104.jpg

EDIT: just found out that it is possible to take off on high rates if you are gentle enough, ....funnel hovers are super easy to do, as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Bummer I can't load this on my 5,5, says it is based on a model that I do not have. Is there a way to export that base model?