• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
how do you do that? Because as of now, this plane is pointless to have because it falls apart

In the airplane editing menu you have to turn on the advanced editing. I can't remember exactly where you click but I don't think it is too terribly hard to find. Sorry I can't help more right now but I don't have access to my RF right now. My laptop is having some hardware issues.

3dbandit

100cc
It's definitely flyable now, but there is something off about it. Hovering is far from realistic.

Try messing around with the weights and physics; settings may need to be changed from computer to computer.

It flies great on my sim, but hovering is a bit off no matter what I do.