• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Hahahaha I measured them there 3m apart 104 should be able to ke between them ;)

The 88 is up for grabs turn key and my Trex 550.

Ill probably just end up running a 104 and the 70" theres a couple more 70"s up at da I may end up grabbing them for spares.

I frakin love my 70" easaly the best plane ive ever flown
Sounds like a good idea.

Settle on a couple of sizes and get spares to keep things running.

Feral

The mxs is toast as mental as it is is still goin to cost half a DA120 to replace so bugger it. 104 and 70

The 104 should be mad ive got a smoke system for it and a bucketload of GyroGraphix vinyl for her.

Were did you get your vess stealth from bro?

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
The mxs is toast as mental as it is is still goin to cost half a DA120 to replace so bugger it. 104 and 70

The 104 should be mad ive got a smoke system for it and a bucketload of GyroGraphix vinyl for her.

Were did you get your vess stealth from bro?

Only place for the carbon Vess is direct from Vess in the USA. No stocking out these parts.
I'd love a 25B vess carbon for the da70 but no such luck on that front.

I talked to Jeff at DA about the lack of carbon props for the 70. We shall see if Falcon/Xoar or Mejzlik responds.

My PTE-72 is the oiliest motor I have ever run. I just got a Vess 25B before the motor had to go in for service. Just got the motor back, but sadly the weather is turning against us here in New England. Not many flying days left before spring.

Feral

Sheez a 25B what are yous running nitrous oxide or something thats wicked

Hopefully there will be a 104 at my door in the next couple of weeks

I have a video of it flying on a Mej 26x8. I think the 25B will be less load. Remember twins are good at torque, not revs. You probably get more power from the DA-60 on a pipe, but at 7k instread of 6k.

[video=youtube;agxWNun1olg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agxWNun1olg[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I have a video of it flying on a Mej 26x8. I think the 25B will be less load. Remember twins are good at torque, not revs. You probably get more power from the DA-60 on a pipe, but at 7k instread of 6k.

[video=youtube;agxWNun1olg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agxWNun1olg[/video]

Where is that Matt? On the West side of the field?