• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

gyro

GSN Contributor
our series shirt design!!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1397793738509.jpg

you can contact [MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] to get yours!

hone

150cc

Still haven't decided if I'm going to come home between Wenatchee and this. It would probably be easier to stay in Washington for the week and make this one the way home.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

Still haven't decided if I'm going to come home between Wenatchee and this. It would probably be easier to stay in Washington for the week and make this one the way home.

Consider this! Come to the field early (which by the way is an invitation for anyone) anytime during the week, camp, fly, explore oregon etc... We have no problem with people arriving early!!!!

Flarpy

New to GSN!
Ok I'm working this end real hard. Hoping that a last minute hell yes will be ok If it comes to that.

SupaTim. You gonna represent us hillbillies with me?

hone

150cc
Consider this! Come to the field early (which by the way is an invitation for anyone) anytime during the week, camp, fly, explore oregon etc... We have no problem with people arriving early!!!!

Interesting idea :)

I may take you up on that!