• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

gyro

GSN Contributor
I should be able to go. Only problem is I'm going to Wenatchee Huckfest the weekend before so I'll have to try and get 2 weekends off in a row.

Cool! I'd better get an eligible plane by then. Only have 48" electrics and a 100cc gasser.

Yup!

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
I should be able to go. Only problem is I'm going to Wenatchee Huckfest the weekend before so I'll have to try and get 2 weekends off in a row.

Cool! I'd better get an eligible plane by then. Only have 48" electrics and a 100cc gasser.

you can borrow my 7x plane if you want to compete

dskuro95

100cc
If only I had the money for an airplane ticket and to ship my 72" Extra 330SC over there! Dang nabit! Maybe next time!

hone

150cc
you can borrow my 7x plane if you want to compete

That'd be awesome! Hopefully I have my own by then so I don't have to risk any of your planes but I really appreciate the offer.

Btw Ole, I got my engine yesterday so I'll be printing the form and sending it in to join the club ASAP. I hope they still let me join lol

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
That'd be awesome! Hopefully I have my own by then so I don't have to risk any of your planes but I really appreciate the offer.

Btw Ole, I got my engine today so I'll be printing the form and sending it in to join the club ASAP. I hope they still let me join lol

@hone1er You're welcome to fly my planes! I'll have a few ready for ya man.

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2

Btw Ole, I got my engine yesterday so I'll be printing the form and sending it in to join the club ASAP. I hope they still let me join lol

Nice, can't wait to fly with you again