• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene Oregon 3D Bash & Monster Fest

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yup!

Here is the current list!
Title Sponsor: Aerobeez (20cc ARF & 50cc ARF and some extra goodies)
Sponsor: Hitec (TBD)
Sponsor: Fromeco (TBD)
Sponsor: Servocity (TBD)
Sponsor: BuddyRC (TBD)
Sponsor: Twisted Hobbies (TBD)
Sponsor: Custom Standoffs (TBD)
Sponsor: Hobbico/Futaba (TBD)
Sponsor: Dinogy Lipos (Gift Certs $75 and $50)
Sponsor: DA (Gift Certs)

Gyro has most of the items and will be sending them to me soon. [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] can you help out here! Thanks buddy!

Pete

50cc
Yup!

Here is the current list!
Title Sponsor: Aerobeez (20cc ARF & 50cc ARF and some extra goodies)
Sponsor: Hitec (TBD)
Sponsor: Fromeco (TBD)
Sponsor: Servocity (TBD)
Sponsor: BuddyRC (TBD)
Sponsor: Twisted Hobbies (TBD)
Sponsor: Custom Standoffs (TBD)
Sponsor: Hobbico/Futaba (TBD)
Sponsor: Dinogy Lipos (Gift Certs $75 and $50)
Sponsor: DA (Gift Certs)

Gyro has most of the items and will be sending them to me soon. [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] can you help out here! Thanks buddy!

Hey Pilots! Team Aerobeez are still in the talks of flying and having fun with you all at this amazing event! We are working on certain things with in the company and should know real soon if Pete and Santiago might be going to Monsterfest. I know personally from last year's event, the people are what made this event such a great success! The field and all the volunteers like Mike and Brad are just amazing people to be around! Non stop flying from daylight to sundown! Aerobeez is proud to be a sponsor and hope to be there again this year!

Regards,

Pete

Pete

50cc
Right on Right on!!! We also have lights this year and 3 days of total crazy!!!

:grrreat:​

Getting 2 pilots there is not the problem. It's getting 2 pilots and all the airplanes plus gear there! lol! We'll see. Maybe we'll ship up the planes and fly there! Still need to stay at Brad's or your place haha!

maxx4wd

50cc
Getting 2 pilots there is not the problem. It's getting 2 pilots and all the airplanes plus gear there! lol! We'll see. Maybe we'll ship up the planes and fly there! Still need to stay at Brad's or your place haha!

I'm still trying to get my ducks in a row (as I'm battling some timing issues with my brother-in-law's wedding), but if I am able to break free and attend I'll most likely be pulling up my new little 5x8 trailer with only a few planes in it so it might be a possibility to stuff that with some more planes or boxes or whatever. I know that I'm kinda close to you guys (within an hour and a half or so).

If I'm able to get all my ducks in a row, which I hope to know in the next 2 weeks or so...you guys are more than welcome to slap a few planes (or gear) in the trailer. Just a thought...

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm still trying to get my ducks in a row (as I'm battling some timing issues with my brother-in-law's wedding), but if I am able to break free and attend I'll most likely be pulling up my new little 5x8 trailer with only a few planes in it so it might be a possibility to stuff that with some more planes or boxes or whatever. I know that I'm kinda close to you guys (within an hour and a half or so).

If I'm able to get all my ducks in a row, which I hope to know in the next 2 weeks or so...you guys are more than welcome to slap a few planes (or gear) in the trailer. Just a thought...

Awesome maxx4wd!!! [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] you have a possible solution here pete! :) And yes Pete you and Santiago have a place to stay my friend. Brads place or mine!

Id be carefull with those ducks! Mike Burgess (land owner) is a die hard duck hunter!! :scaredchair:

Thanks for the update Mike! I added Pilot RC to the list on the club site, so you know!

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor

I love it when the rc community comes together to help each other out like this.
Simply awesome!

maxx4wd

50cc
Id be carefull with those ducks! Mike Burgess (land owner) is a die hard duck hunter!! :scaredchair:

Thanks for the update Mike! I added Pilot RC to the list on the club site, so you know!

Sounds like I need to have Mark over for some duck hunting and I'll let him keep the spoil - should fix my entire problem in one fail swoop :)