Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Escapade MX 30cc ARF by Great Planes

Discussion in 'Manufacturer's Announcements and Discussions' started by SleepyC, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Screen Shot 2015-03-10 at 8.02.57 PM.png
    A breeze to build. A pleasure to fly.

Designed for 30-35 cc gasoline and electric power, the Escapade MX is a sport pilot's dream come true. Not only does it handle low-speed maneuvers and high-speed aerobatics with equal authority, its low parts count and self-aligning tail surfaces help keep assembly time to a minimum.

Compatible with 63-62-250kV brushless motors like the RimFire 1.60, the Escapade MX executes snap rolls, stall turns, inverted flight and every move in between. A high-visibility MonoKote trim scheme, painted fiberglass parts and prehinged control surfaces maximize convenience — while minimizing work!

• Exciting aerobatics with gasoline or brushless electric power.
    • Low parts count for fast, straightforward assembly.
    • Two-piece wing simplifies construction and transport.
    • Aluminum spinner and pilot figure included.
    Screen Shot 2015-03-10 at 8.03.10 PM.png

gpma1210-gallery1b.jpg gpma1210-gallery13b.jpg gpma1210-gallery17b.jpg gpma1210-gallery18b.jpg gpma1210-gallery19b.jpg gpma1210-gallery22b.jpg

For more information:
    GREAT PLANES

2. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Me likey the way the checkers are done on the bottom

3. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I need this.

4. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

Same here, I'm going to totally rob that idea on the plane I'm building now;). Looks like double bevel split aileron / flaps??:mario-banana: Looks like a Selig 8036 cub style airfoil, probably extremely stable.

5. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Hmmm, this might make a good trainer.

6. bob_nj

bob_nj 70cc twin V2

Will be interesting to get a flight report on this one...

7. What's crazy is 80" wingspan is bigger than the first 3 or 4 50cc airplanes I had back in he day. :D

8. LOL Yep!

I'm supposed to get one, it should be fun

9. Super08

Super08 70cc twin V2

Looks like I will have to try one the next time my buddy wipes out my Giant Stik.

10. payneaviation

payneaviation 30cc

anyone know what the price will be?