• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ESC problems

gyro

GSN Contributor
10 4!!:) Is a 30c discharge enough? Or does it need to be more that?

30c 4000mah 4s glaciers should be awesome, as they're rated for 120a continous, and you're only pulling half that.
Make sure when not in use you keep them at a storage charge of 3.6-3.7v, and try not to run the down below 20% remaining capacity.

I had never seen the glacier batts. I didnt no they made batteries that cheap in the US!! Hope I dont gotta wait for a month on them batts to come in!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I had never seen the glacier batts. I didnt no they made batteries that cheap in the US!! Hope I dont gotta wait for a month on them batts to come in!

They're some of my favorites, and you won't find much better customer service than epbuddy!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I am a big fan of the Glaciers as well but I do not think they are made in the US, I could be wrong). They are however instock and can be ordered here.

Glaciers are made in china specifically for epbuddy. They are NOT relabeled.