• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Delro Raven 3.1M build

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Woop! A Delro Raven will one day fly from this site...I'm just not sure which one of us will take longer!

That stab tube does look small...but it seems hard to believe they screwed that part up. It's hard to tell but the sleeve on the tube looks the right size...is there a sleeve already mounted in the stab?
The sleeve is to small also. The picture sucks but its way off size wise.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
I hope we get one of these done soon wacobipe! I'm loving the build and this is the first part I think I'm missing everything else just feel right into place thus far.

Wacobipe

100cc
The sleeve is to small also. The picture sucks but its way off size wise.
Wierd...I have the email contact at Delro thanks to Volgelsang aero scale...if you want it PM me. They've been very responsive on the 2 occasions I've needed help.

Wacobipe

100cc
I hope we get one of these done soon wacobipe! I'm loving the build and this is the first part I think I'm missing everything else just feel right into place thus far.
I'm in a race to get my airframe painted before it gets too cold to paint outside. I don't have the ability to paint indoors if I still want to sleep in a bed :confused:.

I haven't been posting much (and what I'm doing is boring) but I am getting close...ish. But then again so is winter:cryin:.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Hope you can beat the cold weather. I hate winter. I will contact Dr. Gotz at vogelsang and see if he can help me. I didn't buy the kit from him but he has been very helpful.

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Hope mine turns out this nice. Entry in the TAS.
IMG_0260.JPG

Wacobipe

100cc
Low quality video of the Mark Leseberg Raven:

Better video of a similar scheme by Bruckner Aviation:

And a picture found on DesertAircraft.com from the 2007 TAS:

image.jpeg