• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

CONTEST TIME!! - Custom Sanding Blocks!!

wesley.

70cc twin V2
Got mine in the mail today. Very nice. Here are a few pics.
IMG_20150228_111946822_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150228_112017202_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150228_112006755_HDR.jpg

BalsaDust

Glad you like them. Let me know how the contour one works out for you once you get a chance to use it. I made one for myself but the plane I just finished building I zippered the LE of the wings I i had to use the regular block.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Is that a UFO? A club member brought one of those to our meeting a few weeks ago. Right cool looking plane.
Yes, that's a UFO I bought back in the 80's. That photo was taken in 2011 the day I got it down from the ceiling of my garage after being up there about 15 years. The air lines on the retracts turned to powder when you touched them. I rehabbed it all and flew it for awhile before trading in to a club member. I still have a Curare that's even older. I love those vintage pattern airplanes.