• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Building of the 30cc Slick 540 from Redwing RC!!!

CHQ28

50cc
I see no reason why it wouldn't do well with e-power. It's very light (just a slight amount heavier than a 2M pattern plane) so a 10S setup should do well on it.
Troy

This may be an option then in the near future. I like the looks of this one.

CHQ28

50cc
I've got a Motrolfly 5320 that I use as an 8s setup for another plane that would probably work on this one. At least that is the way I was leaning.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I've got a Motrolfly 5320 that I use as an 8s setup for another plane that would probably work on this one. At least that is the way I was leaning.

You could always send it in for a rewind from Ken if you wanted 10s, but that motor is so powerful on 8s, you'd probably be set.

CHQ28

50cc
You could always send it in for a rewind from Ken if you wanted 10s, but that motor is so powerful on 8s, you'd probably be set.

I agree, I think the 5320 would do alright on this plane in an 8s setup. It rips in my other plane right now.