• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

best sale ad ever!!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Double life sentence.....Damn....what in the world shall I do with the rest of my life????? As far as I'm concerned, I really could not care less. Obviously I'm done with them.

So, I guess Todd765 will HAVE to reply to me here to get his shirts. If he doesn't I'll think of something else to do with them.....H'mmmmm! :laughing:

SleepyC

150cc
Earl you are THE MAN! Funny stuff.

Again, my mind set is we are not competing with them. We are doing our own thing and what we are doing seems to be intimidating to them. But again.. who cares... let's just roll on knowing we are the "Cool kids".
:D

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Let's roll!
the-cool-kids.png

i need to update my glasses to look like the other cool kids

SleepyC

150cc
Bart, you understand I just bought glasses that look just like that. DAMN it, I guess I am an aging hipster. :(

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Double life sentence.....Damn....what in the world shall I do with the rest of my life????? As far as I'm concerned, I really could not care less. Obviously I'm done with them.

So, I guess Todd765 will HAVE to reply to me here to get his shirts. If he doesn't I'll think of something else to do with them.....H'mmmmm! :laughing:

I guess an IAC Unlimited Winner and an IMAC winner and a really cool builder is not as important as HK.