• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

best sale ad ever!!

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Terry and Earl are just out of control rebels as far as FG is concerned. Maybe if you guys would do a really cool build thread over there it might help...
Hey FlatspinJim!! You build some pretty cool stuff too ! You should do a build thread here on GSN!

Hey FlatspinJim!! You build some pretty cool stuff too ! You should do a build thread here on GSN!
What's up Crash?
The Hyperlite Slick keeps calling out to me. Might have to build one of those when life slows down a little.

Are you going to fly any IMAC contests this year?

crashflow

70cc twin V2
yup Im rebuilding a 42% PAU EXTRA just to come to Colorado with;) I will try not to wreck this one right before I come down there this year!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Terry and Earl are just out of control rebels as far as FG is concerned. Maybe if you guys would do a really cool build thread over there it might help...

I'm tossing in the towel. Had some conversations with Matt Gunn and made my piece. I'll let 'em be for now. The Jim's can kiss my
bart_mooning.gif
though. Time to focus 100% of my posting energy here where it matters and people care.

Are you going to come to Rapid for IMAC this year?? I had a blast last year and look forward to going out there again this year.

I would love to make it up there if I can get the time off of work. A buddy of mine has been up there twice and had a ball.

You should come to one of our Colorado contests with Paul.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I would love to make it up there if I can get the time off of work. A buddy of mine has been up there twice and had a ball.
You should come to one of our Colorado contests with Paul.

I'll see how it goes. Denver is a 11+ hour drive from my place, so we'd have to see how it goes. My brother lives in Castle Rock so I've been out there and flown at a few of the fields like Cherry Creek and Chatfield.....and the one that had the huckfest but they were not very friendly.