• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

best sale ad ever!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Just got my issue today. Anybody know who the planes belong to that are in that ad? We must be doing something right over here if they have to buy full page ads to get members.

that's right! lol....how much money are we costing them??

not as much as it cost Jim B to rebuild Russian Thunder after he burnt up the engine I'll bet!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
They lowered the permanent ban point threshold. It is down to only 20 points now. Pistolera just got a double permanent ban.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
that's right! lol....how much money are we costing them??

not as much as it cost Jim B to rebuild Russian Thunder after he burnt up the engine I'll bet!
That was an expensive oops. Good to see we are making an impact though.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Just got my issue today. Anybody know who the planes belong to that are in that ad? We must be doing something right over here if they have to buy full page ads to get members.

Wow, pretty descriptive ad right there. I'm going to guess Spencer Nordquist on the PAU and the other plane I can't quite make out.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I agree Eric, they must be worried about something. They sure are trying to promote the word Giant Scale now also, in almost anything they post. I bet they got a good deal from AMA on that full page ad, being willie wanna be, rcg, and ama all in bed together.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I agree Eric, they must be worried about something. They sure are trying to promote the word Giant Scale now also, in almost anything they post. I bet they got a good deal from AMA on that full page ad, being willie wanna be, rcg, and ama all in bed together.

Funny thing is that most of the new members are flying anything but giant scale. They are all just joining for the free airplanes.