• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Assembly log. EF 104 Extra.

3dbandit

100cc
Been a while since i posted, I've been very busy studying and doing school work.

pictures to come this weekend.

3dbandit

100cc
Baffling

Attachments

• IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 239

3dbandit

100cc
Finished the plane this weekend and flew it today.

If anyone wants/needs any specific pics, let me know.

I will post some pics of the plane together at another time.

3dbandit

100cc
It is awesome. It flies like it's on rails. I did a few crankshafts, and boy does it spin...

!!!Video coming soon!!!

hone

150cc
Sweet! I can't wait to see it. I'm looking at getting the 91'' Extra on the next shipment. Should be at the end of January.

Looking forward to more pics and the video :thumbup:

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Jacob, can you post pics of one wing's aileron servos at center, and both full deflections?

Did you use the 2" holes on the aileron servo arms?

Congratulations man!!

3dbandit

100cc
Jacob, can you post pics of one wing's aileron servos at center, and both full deflections?

Did you use the 2" holes on the aileron servo arms?

Congratulations man!!

I will put some pics up after school tomorrow.

I used the 1.5" holes on the aileron servo arms. It gets 45 Deg of deflection with those holes.

Thanks

3dbandit

100cc
[video=youtube;0qf7YBrn5Gs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qf7YBrn5Gs[/video]

The video is just ok, I spent to much time avoiding jets and couldn't get very low. Just a typical Sunday at mayhem park...

Last edited by a moderator: