• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aeroworks with ZDZ180

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
The rudder is finished and I have moved onto finishing the motor. I built the mount for the JMB canister. I took a piece of light ply and curved the back of the canister tunnel. I then filled in the side voids with 1/8 balsa. When that was all done I painted it grey with a clear coat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 444
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 455
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 417

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
My good friend Jim came over and while we hung out he cut all of the lower air vents in the cowling for me. He did a great job, thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 423
The rudder is finished and I have moved onto finishing the motor. I built the mount for the JMB canister. I took a piece of light ply and curved the back of the canister tunnel. I then filled in the side voids with 1/8 balsa. When that was all done I painted it grey with a clear coat.

Joe, I have had issue in the past with the covering around exhaust openings. It was always a pain to keep it down. Since I have been using this http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXG853 it took away all issues.

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
Used the aero works factory servo mounts and a 4 1/2 inch turn buckle so that I can get it programmed and adjusted perfect. I have been using turn buckles for some time now and really like the adjustability, resulting in a more precise programming .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 427
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 450

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
I have never seen those before. It looks like they would work but I wonder if the hinge piece would be too small? Something to look at and try though.

I have not either, but it seems like it would work.

Does the velocity stack come with the 180?