• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aerotech 55% extra 260 SORT OF BUILD THREAD ???

Dr Evil

30cc
Off2fly;6698 wrote: :running-lol:Dr. Is this the first plane you had to use full 2 X 4's for Ail leading edge? You get the old skilsaw out for bevel....

Just about .its big diffentaly getting me in my thinking spot at times. But I like to be challenged

Off2fly

30cc
lakerider8;7746 wrote: Van.. Glad to see your 55% coming together for you again.:smile-new: If I can be of any help just ask !
Scott good to hear, you built 4 or so of these didn't you? You most definitely do a super fine build. And one of the best covering jobs I have seen,loved the Castrol one....:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:. You building any of the slicks Kevin is kitting? I tried to get a hold of Kevin and never could get a reply...

BalsaDust

lakerider8;7746 wrote: Van.. Glad to see your 55% coming together for you again.:smile-new: If I can be of any help just ask !

Glad to see you made it over to this site Scott. Now when are we going to see one of your amazing build threads?

3 of the 55%ers. I retro fitted a 300s canopy on Kevins prototype. It really looks a lot better than the stock small 260 one that comes with the kit. If interested I can see if I can find pics and get a canopy made for you. Get hold of Rick at Fibertech n More for info on the Slick kits. Work has been killing me with long hours this past year and I haven't been building much or flying this year. I do have a design ready to go,but haven't started anything yet Chris. When I do I'll do a thread.