• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
When I first got the MXS it was a bit of a handful for me. Although I could fly it well and hard, it had the ability to go haywire on me if I made a small mistake. It really kept me on my toes. After putting the Cortex in it I fell in love with the MXS. It still is as violent as ever, but the Cortex gives me just that little extra moment of stability to allow me to figure out what I am doing. It's hard to explain but easy for anyone who tries it o experience it.

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
Hi YellowJacketsRC; also where do we buy one? I read the article about it on AMA magazine but the way you described it, it seems to be a lot of help. Thanks.

Shoot me a PM. I sell them on my site but they are currently not listed there. Contact me and I will get you a deal.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I guess older 72 radios had a "mix switch". I vaguely recall an old Futaba I had in a previous life. I've had the KE "switch" question. I hope you did what I did and held up your hands! Lol.

I had a snap roll switch on my old futaba 72mhz! Loved it!

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
Funny, I had had a snap roll switch on my first 2.4 gig radio from Futaba. I never understood why you would want it. For one, if I want to snap I just move the sticks. For another, while the snap roll switch is engaged, I feel kind of "out of control" of the plane.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Funny, I had had a snap roll switch on my first 2.4 gig radio from Futaba. I never understood why you would want it. For one, if I want to snap I just move the sticks. For another, while the snap roll switch is engaged, I feel kind of "out of control" of the plane.

If you had it set right, a simple tap of the switch was all you needed!